Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us!

Lets reminisce...

















































































































I still love my wedding pictures, can you tell? Sorry, the quality isn't that fab, they are pictures of pictures... before I had a scanner!

I wanted to do a fun comparison of then and now of us... but I don't have any recent pictures! Maybe tonight we will take one, and then post it tomorrow or something. Maybe along with some fun honeymoon memories! I was so blonde and tan!

It has been a GREAT 4 years!

All pictures (c) Lewis Hizer Photography

10 comments:

Courtney said...

Beautiful pictures!!! Where did you get married?

Amanda said...

Richmond Reformed Church in Walker :)

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

Yeah, we made the best of the zoo being so crummy, E really enjoyed what he did end up seeing! ;-)

You're wedding looks beautiful, look at how BLONDE you were! Holy cow! Isn't it amazing to see how much we've changed in 4 years? Crazy!

Mandy said...

You were one GORGEOUS bride, Amanda!! I am so glad you posted pics, I always liked yours so much!!

Happy Anniversary!! Ours are so close, mine is next week. :-)

Christina said...

Oh wow! I totally see Addie in you in these pictures. Congratulations!!!

Vanessa said...

Aww, beautiful pictures!! You looked gorgeous! Happy Anniversary!

Courtney said...

Ahh...it looks just like the church where I went to school K-8 (Kelloggsville Chr. Reformed Church). I've been to a few weddings at Kelloggsville and the inside looks just like your pics so did the outside one infront of it. That's why I was curious. Beautiful!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

I think your right, Addie can't be the only one sporting those sexy goggles! ;-)

Austin, Melissa, Ethan and Ollie said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Enjoy your trip.

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

I just visited your blog and do you know what it told me? "I NEED AN UPDATE!!!!" ;-)