Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Shoes, shoes, shoes!

Not a lot of cuteness tonight, because I am tired!

Addie is obsessed with shoes lately! My sister gave us all of my niece's old shoes, so they are all in Addie's closet... EVERY day she hauls some out and wants to walk around in them!







They are huge!






And they fall off ALL the time!



And she can't put them on by herself!



More fun with the hamper!





That's all for tonight! Hopefully next time I will have double the cuteness!

I did have a story I was going to share, but now I can't remember!

Joel said Addie kissed him tonight :( I miss out on everything, her first kiss is Daddy!

I almost forgot! Addie is going to the endocrinologist for her follow up appointment tomorrow, so send us some good thoughts! Hopefully this will be her last appointment there!

*** Endocrinologist update... the appointment was yesterday! They rescheduled it and I still had today as the day! We rescduled for JANUARY! That is the soonest we could get in, so I called and got on the wait list, hopefully we are able to get in sooner...

3 comments:

Christina said...

woo hoo! I hope it is her last appt. Watch out - looks like you are going to have a mini Carrie Bradshaw on your hands.

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

Yay! I hope this is her last appt. too. And I LOVE that she loves shoes....a girl after my own heart! ;-) Ha!

Courtney said...

Cute pictures!! Myah loves shoes too but she usually puts on my shoes and Mike's. :) Too funny! Addie looks adorable nonetheless! Bummer again about the appointment - hopefully they can get you in soon.