Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween '08

I am just going to be honest, there are A LOT of pictures following here.... I hope you have a good chunk of time set aside :) And feel free to comment on all the cuteness!

I have been trying to get Addie to wear the head to her costume ever since she got it... she must have known it was Halloween because she FINALLY wore it!!!!!!

Here she is getting ready for trick or treating... we took Elsie along. (we only went to the 3 houses on our part of the road.
Photobucket

Here is our yearly picture next to the pumpkin. We were bad and didn't carve it this year... oops! No smiles this year either!
Photobucket

Trick or treat!
Photobucket

She loves walking...
Photobucket

She didn't want to keep her candy in the basket.
Photobucket

Going home.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Waiting for trick or treaters...
Photobucket

She really wanted this 3 Musketeers bar, so I let her have it...
Photobucket

Needless to say, she loved it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

She loves sitting in her bumbo now... she is too big, but she still gets in!
Photobucket

She was obsessed with this Tiger, she started carrying it around everywhere!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She wanted to put him in her Halloween basket!
Photobucket

She's a multitasker!
Photobucket

She wanted him to take a ride on her car.
Photobucket

He kept falling off, so she tried the basket.
Photobucket

Addie loves the remote, she was being so cute, I let her stand on the couch with it....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ahhhh! The hat HAS to come off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

It isn't so bad...
Photobucket

She likes to sit at the table on the big chairs... I was making dinner...
Photobucket

Apparently she loves BUTTER!
Photobucket

Well, the butter container, at least.
Photobucket

She is being naughty standing on the chair... but again... was being SO cute!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I accidentally let her see me put some pudding away... how could I say no to this face?
Photobucket

***************************************************************

This is from today. Addie and I went to the mall. I told her we were going, and she went and got my old purse, she loves carrying it around... even though it is WAY too big!
Photobucket

I hope everyone had a fun Halloween!

8 comments:

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

CUTEST LAMB EVER!

Karrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karrie said...

What an adorable costume! She is such a cute little girl!

Jamie said...

She is adorable!!!!s

Anonymous said...

Addie is just soooo cute!!!

Courtney said...

I'm so glad you went with the lamb - she looks so precious in it!! Adorable pictures!

Vanessa said...

Ditto Kami!
I love the pics of her and the tiger! So cute!!

Austin, Melissa, Ethan and Ollie said...

What a cute lamb!