Monday, November 10, 2008

Leaves and Visits

Last weekend I was outside cleaning the garage and Addie found this little tricycle in the garage, she wanted to play with it SO bad, so I let her, and she took it out in the middle of the lawn to watch the neighbor burn leaves!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

She tried to ride over the barrier I put across the driveway (because our driveway is slightly downhill) Stinker!
Photobucket

Then she just decided to walk to the road! Double stinker! Good thing we are on a dead end!
Photobucket

Looks like we'll never have to get a lawn service, Addie loves the mower!
Photobucket


She found our double stroller on the ground (folded up) and climbed in! I think she was in the basket...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

*********************************************

Last week we also went to visit Addie's great grandma, it had been too long, and Addie wanted to show off her costume more!

Great grandma has TONS of stuff for Addie to explore!

Addie loved this little couch, or "davenport"
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

And this kitty "meow" well, Addie says "woof"
Photobucket

Addie loves Great Grandma
Photobucket

And stuffed puppies :)
Photobucket

Here are Ella and Addie on the couch
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Addie's favorite: taking magazines out of the rack, and throwing them on the floor!
Photobucket

Stinker!

*******************************************

Addie is officially done with the pacifier!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! I really thought we would have a super hard time getting rid of it because she was a pipey girl through and through. But when she got sick with hand, foot, and mouth, her mouth hurt and she couldn't suck on it, so we just took it away, and it hasn't phased her a bit! Yahoo!

*********************************************

I also did a craft show this past weekend, it was a lot of fun! I will write more about it on our sock animal blog, so check it out! I have to get the pictures from Julie :)

5 comments:

Jamie said...

She is getting so big!
And that is awesome that you did a craft show. How fun. I may have to get one of those little guys for Ethan!! :)

Heather Moore said...

Yay for being paci free! Isn't it nice not having to worry about where it is?! She is so darn cute! Holy cow - I hope you guys didn't have to rake your yard - eek - that's a lot of leaves!

Vanessa said...

Haha! Addie is a people watcher..too funny! :-)
Good news about the paci! Way to go Addie!

Courtney said...

I love the pictures of her on the tricycle outside. So curious!!

I guess that is a great thing that came out of a crummy sickness! Yay for no paci!!

She is just adorable!!

Christina said...

We have that same trike!