Here she is when the tub is filling up.
Her new "game" is to get all the toys on one side of the tub
Getting the rouge toys
They ALL have to be on one side!
Done... now to push them as far over al possible...
Then splash at them!
More splashing!
She is also obsessed with drinking the tub water... anything that has water on it she tries to suck the water off... gross! Here she is licking the water on her face after splashing....
And being naughty trying to stand up in the tub.. she LOVES being naughty lately!
More splashing!
I just thought this was cute...
And we have a stylish girl, here she is on the phone all decked out with accessories
Yes, that is a stacker ring braclet and an embroidery hoop necklace.
On the move, carrying a basket around!
Saturday we went to see Santa, so we get all dressed up!
Didn't go so well...
And she even wore her beads! We might try again later and arm ourselves with candy for bribing..
Addie also loves to FILL her shoping cart to the brim! I think she could spend hours moving things back and forth from the shopping cart to the toy box.
12 comments:
Awww she is such a little Diva with her purse and beads to go see santa! Maybe a little bribery will work next time! ;)
She is a little diva! Love the bath pics...too cute! She still looked adorable seeing Santa.
That pic with Santa is a classic!!!
LOL at the Santa pic! And she looked so cute. You need to get another shot of her in that "outfit", I can't see very well what she's wearing... a gray skirt?
I forgot to tell you the new tile in your shower looks great. Love the Santa pics with the beads-hilarious!
Hope we both have better luck with Santa next time!!!
Addie and her accessories...so cute!
So cute!
She is such a cute little stinker:)
Oh my gosh, I have so much to say.
#1. The bath pictures are hilarious, she is so funny!
#2. Love her "accessories" - she is such a girl, always accessorizing!
#3. The Santa pic, when I saw it, I just sat here laughing my tush off! That is PRICELESS and I LOVE that Santa is sitting there with a big 'ole grin! Isn't he the cutest Santa!?
Ha ha!! I love the picture with Santa!
Oh my gosh, the Santa pic is HILARIOUS!!! I hope you hang that up at her graduation party someday!!!
I laughed out loud on that pic with addie and santa.
Post a Comment