Sunday, February 22, 2009

More climbing!

As I have said before, Addie is turning into quite the climber... lately, she has to bring things to where she wants to climb, rather than just climbing the available things.
Photobucket

Here she is carrying her Leap Frog Activity Table...
Photobucket


Photobucket

Sometimes she pushes it... I just thought this face was hilarious, I don't know what she is doing!
Photobucket
Up to the counter
Photobucket

Good thing we don't have a cookie jar!
Photobucket

Lately she has just been pushing chairs to the counter... then before she can get anything we push her back to the table... so now when she sees us, she lays on her belly on the chair. I need a video of that!

Here she is last week... all tuckered out on the couch.
Photobucket

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Too funny. Nate has a little stool with a handle. He carries that bad boy everywhere.

I love the fact that she lays down when you go to move her!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

That is so cute Amanda! Smart little dickens!

Shawn Roth said...

She is a little daredevil! Love the music table pictures, hilarious!

Courtney said...

Love the last picture! It's a lot of work carrying things around the house! What a smart little girl you have!

Christina said...

The girl knows what she wants and goes for it! Great qualities for later in life :-)

Vanessa said...

The face she's making while pushing the table is so funny!!! :)