Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lots of pictures!!!!!!!!!

At our house, we like to start the working early! Last week I taught Addie how to put the groceries away! She brought them all to her bedroom, and had a blast!
Photobucket

This one is super blurry, but I thought her expression was so cute, I had to post it, she is piling up all the diapers in her bedroom.
Photobucket

She liked doing it so much that Joel brought them back to the kitchen so she could bring them to her room again (a little counter-productive, but a lot cute :) )
Photobucket

********************************************************************

Joel took this picture... he is always taking pictures of Elsie and Addie (to bad she is about to shove her finger up her nose... as usual)
Photobucket

********************************************************************

This weekend I got out the blocks that Addie got for her first birthday. I figured we didn't have the room for them before... and well, we still don't, but she has been stacking those big blocks (on the bus behind her) a TON lately, so I thought I would haul them out anyways... she LOVED them!
Photobucket

Especially knocking them down!
Photobucket


Photobucket

********************************************************************

We haven't had bath pictures in a while... Addie's favorite part is still putting her hand under the faucet while filling the tub.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

MOHAWK! My mom always used to do this to us!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Being weird!
Photobucket

Addie's second favorite part of her baths.... drinking the water (collective EWWWWW)
Photobucket

Gross....
Photobucket

This is her after I took the toy away...
Photobucket

********************************************************************

More climbing! I don't know why, but Addie always wants to stand on something when she is next to this table... she is tall enough, so it doesn't make sense...
Photobucket

Clearly, this is not going to work!
Photobucket

Photobucket

She doesn't give up though!
Photobucket

********************************************************************

That's all folks!

We did get a video camera last week (it was supposed to be a Christmas present for ourselves, we just never took the final step and got it!) so we should have some videos coming up!

9 comments:

Shawn Roth said...

I swear Grace and Addie could be sisters! I love the bath pictures, she is getting so big!

Christina said...

I love that mohawk!

Amy Carroll said...

Totally cute...and looking so big! Her big smile is contagious :)

Vanessa said...

Adorable as always!

I just may have to get Avery wooden blocks..hmm

Maribeth said...

I always love her facial expressions. She is so darn cute!!!

Courtney said...

So cute - love the bath pictures...precious!!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

She is so funny Amanda!!!! What a cutie patootie!

Anonymous said...

You should put one of those pictures in a cute baby contest..she is so photogenic:) Just like her auntie! Haha
Jaki

Em said...

Oh my gosh.

Are you serious?? She is possibly the goofiest, cutest little girl I have seen!! What a doll.

I want to see her in the flesh!