Monday, March 16, 2009

A "new" hat

Addie is into "weighing" her babies lately... she likes to stack them all on the scale, and take them off, and put them on, and take them off... she does it for a loooooong time!
(right after this picture we had to say goodbye to Mr. Giraffe... Addie threw him in the toilet!)
Photobucket

*********************************************************

Addie is really into putting her babies "nah-neye" she takes her onsies out of her drawers and puts them over the babies like a blanket.
Photobucket


*********************************************************

I was going through Addie's clothes this weekend, putting old things away, and she found this hat, she LOVES it! She wore it a lot of the weekend. Here she is just being cute :)

Cheese!
Photobucket

Photobucket

This is Addie saying "noooooooo" in the saddest way ever, because I told her to say cheese, she is so melodramatic!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't know what she is doing here, but it was cute!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ugh! Biting her nails!
Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Way too cute Amanda! I love the pic where she's looking up at her hat! what a sweetie. Poor giraffe, he went out to a burial at sea..

Christina said...

i LOVE THE HAT!!! I am going to have to try that weighing thing with the kids to keep them occupied!

Amy Carroll said...

The second picture of her in a hat she looks just like a little model. She is too cute! What a range of expression!

Shawn Roth said...

So cute! I love the hat pictures, they are adorable!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

Those are such cute pictures - I love the one where she is showing some "attitude" :-)

Vanessa said...

So funny that she likes to weigh her babies! Cute!

Courtney said...

Just love those pictures! The hat ones are the cutest. She has the best expressions. :)