My favorite are the flamingos :)
Addie liked them too
Here she is yelling something at them... I am sure she was yelling "ducks" or something!
We think Addie's favorites were the wallabees... it was hard to pull her away from them. Do you see the baby in this Mom's pouch? (It's leg is hanging out, and you can see it's face)
Addie wanted to crawl in to see them... none of them came out though :(
She was GLUED!
We finally got her away, and found a train play thing... she liked it a lot!!!
(last time we were at the zoo we TOTALLY MISSED this whole section!)
Addie's second favorite part of the zoo was the petting zoo. She is definately not afraid of any animals!
She likes to get right in their faces to say hi!
She liked this chicken too....
But it wasn't very friendly... it kept pecking at her! Luckily she thought it was funny.
She loves walking... I don't know why I bring her stroller!
Under the waterfall, she didn't really like that.
Checking out the turtles
and the bears
Petting the baby animals... it was okay, she liked the big ones more.
Tiger!!!!
She also loved the fish
Our cutie :)
Oh! And the penguins!!! She LOVED the penguins! Here she wanted to see above the tank...
She thought it was great....
The she grabbed the edge and rammed Joel's head into it!!!! We thought she was going to try to dive in, so we had to move on.
Shark!
I wanted to take a picture with her on the John Ball statue, but Joel is a party pooper :(
7 comments:
Love the shot of someone grabbing her dress so that she wouldn't go into the display!
The petting zoo is my favorite area too!! Looks like it was a perfect day for Addie :)
So cute! Looks like she had so much fun!
She is just beautiful and getting so big! Looks like she loved the zoo!
Looks like she is an animal lover!
This makes me want to go to the zoo!
I'm bummed that we didn't run into you at the Zoo!! Those pictures are adorable!! I think the kids are at a great age for the zoo - so fun!!
Post a Comment