Here are a couple profile pictures:
Head on... a little alien-ish, but still adorable :)
BIG yawn! It was so fun to see! Baby was drinking amniotic fluid a lot, so we got to see lots of movement in the face. (see the little tongue sticking out at the bottom of the mouth?)
Snug as a bug in a rug
This is what we saw a lot of, legs tightly clenched together... NOT helpful in gender identification! I have looked at a LOT of ultrasound pictures, and NEVER saw any with the legs straight out like this... refusing to move!
"Nah, Nah, Na-boo-boo! I am not showing you!"
We really thought that they were going to send us home without finding out :( But we got a great ultrasound tech, and she let me go to the bathroom, to see if baby would move, and even after that, she tried for quite some time... then....
FINALLY!!!!
We also found out that she was transverse, which means that she is laying sideways, with her head on the right, and legs on the left. Based on my feeling of kicks, I suspected that :) Heartrate was 156... I *think* that it what it was for Addie at that time... but I can't remember for sure!
9 comments:
Yay for a girl! Addie is going to be a great big sister. Love the yawning pic.
What great ultrasound pictures!! I had a feeling it was a girl :) Now, onto name picking...do you have any picked out?
SUCH great pics!! She's adorable. :-)
Congratulations!! We didn't get that many ultrasound pictures. Makes me kinda jealous.
Yay for little girls! Congrats!
How exciting! Addie will have a baby sister! :-) How neat that you guys got such great ultrasound pictures!
Awww! I am so glad you found out! Another girl, how fun!!!
How exciting Amanda. These pictures are spectacular!
Aww, the yawning one is so neat! Yay for another girl!
Post a Comment