Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A bit of miscellany

Addie going "nuh nigh" in the laundry basket... with her "bee-kit"
Photobucket

Checking out her hair pretty in the mirror... she loves checking herself out in the mirror... don't know where she gets that from....
Photobucket

Addie sending out her troops to see if the coast is clear to escape her bedroom after bedtime.
Photobucket
It was SOOOOOOOO hard not to lay on the floor laughing!

**********************************************

I got my ultrasound report back from last week, and everything is looking great! She measured one day behind... which is not a surprise! haha! At the time she weighed 9oz... probably about the same as Addie, I had my ultrasound a week later with her, and she weighed 10 oz. Little Bug measured around the 37th percentile for her age. Prayers answered :) AND Thursday, we will be half way done with this pregnancy! Ahhhh!!! Where is the time going?

4 comments:

Shawn Roth said...

I LOVE the picture of her making sure the coast is clear! She is hilarious!

Amy Carroll said...

She is so silly and so cute!!

And great news that all is looking good :) I can't believe you are halfway through your pregnancy already!

Courtney said...

Those pictures are great!! Especially the coast is clear one...so adorable!!

Yay for being half way through it - such a blessing!!!

Austin, Melissa, Ethan and Ollie said...

I've viewed your blog 3X to chuckle at the coast is clear pics. That is just hilarious!!!