Kristopher really wanted to take Addie for a dinghy ride... she WOULD NOT go... that is... until she saw Daddy get in! So we life jacketed her up, and off they went!
Here they are coming back (see Elsie on the front?)
Addie DID NOT want to get out! She loved to go on a "boat wide"
Kristopher and Joel wanted to go in the kayaks for a bit, so we hung out on the lawn. My mom gave Addie some of her tea... which Addie LOVED!
She looks like such a big girl in this picture.
She loved pushing this dozer around... but she couldn't figure out how to steer it, and kept going in circles!
Addie and Grandma are ready to eat!
Just a cute picture :)
Having a treat before we go out on the lake.
I could NOT keep the girl out of the sun, and she was SO hot... she is really pink in all the pictures!
Mommy and Addie. I wish I would have gotten a family pic.
Juice box and raisins... what else does a girl need?
Boat ride!!!!!!!!
I don't know why she keeps sticking her tongue out!
Silly face
Falling asleep on the ride.
Trying to readjust to get her out of the sun...
Elsie had a good time too!
She was falling asleep petting Presley
This may be the first time ever my dad held Addie!!! It is sure the first picture of him holding her!
Grandpa being a crabby pants about being in a picture.
Addie's first time having ice cream... Grandma picked mint chocolate chip... which Addie loved!
She was not happy when Daddy took it to lick up the drips!
Walking with ice cream in Grand Haven... I couldn't pick just one!
Back on the boat! It was a bumpy ride back... Addie loved the "bumpies"
with Kristopher
watching the water
Getting into mischief
Fun with Kristopher (I have no clue what they were doing!)
All done! Sitting in the captain seat after we docked.
1 comment:
I love the cute white hat / bonnet she has!
Post a Comment