Here is Addie with her cool "new" shades. It took this far into the summer to get her to try them on!
**************************************************
Addie coloring on her picnic table, she LOVES sitting here and coloring
**************************************************
I had my infant carseat out to lend to a friend... and Addie loved climbing in the seat! I didn't get any pictures of that... but when I took the seat off the base, she loved that too!
**************************************************
Here we are outside.... our neighbor girl got a new puppy, and was going to let Addie pet it when she sat in the chair... Addie was so excited!
Admiring the puppy....
Then the neighbor took off and Addie didn't get to pet the puppy, so no pics :( More on that later :)
**************************************************
Playing outside in her activity garden:
On her bike... she LOVES riding bikes!
Dead end!
My mom got this rocky thing from Ikea... you can't tell, but Addie likes it a lot!
Cheese!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment