I bought the chairs first... already made, and wanted to match the stain... it was harder than I thought! It doesn't match exactly, but I think it is close enough.
Here is Addie coming down to see it for the first time!
Running to it!
Checking it out...
"Ooooooh"
(again with the tongue!) [seat 1]
Loving it [seat 2]
[seat 3]
[seat 4]
She had to try out EVERY chair.... which is why she is leaning in every picture... she was getting out to get to the next chair! Silly girl!
6 comments:
First of all, your basement looks fab! Second, wow wow wow-what a cute table.
Love that table, how neat! So cute that Addie had to sit in each chair to test them all out!
Love the table...so cute and what a great idea! She is so precious coming down the stairs.
She looks so happy and excited! What a great table :)
That table will provide many years of entertainment! Adorable pictures of her!
The set came out great! And the chairs were pretty comfy too. :)
Post a Comment