Saturday, April 3, 2010

Catching up... February 2010

I can't believe I haven't posted in 2 MONTHS! Things have been crazy around here! In February, we decided to see what would happen if we put our house up for sale. We saw one we liked, and thought we would take a chance and see what happened... our house sold within TWO WEEKS! So, needless to say, we have been busy! We closed this past week, and are now living with my parents. And we decided the original house we looked at wasn't for us, so we are building!

Here are updates from February :)

Addie loves playing with Evie's baby toys:
Photobucket

Addie loves her sister :)
Photobucket

She even shares her blankies with her
Photobucket

Except sometimes she tries to stick her finger down her throat! I didn't realize she was doing it until after I snapped the picture! Stinker!
Photobucket

Elsie loves Evie too :)
Photobucket


Evie was really starting to enjoy her toys
Photobucket


Big girl! Rockin' the pirate smile.
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Secret behind this picture: Addie really poked Evie in the eye... Evie is crying not laughing, and Addie is trying to keep her quiet by covering her mouth... I let people think Evie is laughing though.
Photobucket

Cuties (but messies)
Photobucket

I also never updated on Evie's 2 month dr appointment!

Stats:
Weight: 8lbs 10.5oz (Addie was 8.lbs 9.5 oz) 7th percentile?
Length: 22" (Addie was 21") 45th percentile?
Head: 36cm (Addie was 37) 5th percentile

2 comments:

Christina said...

You have beautiful daughters! Congrats on the new build!

Maribeth said...

Thanks for showing new pictures. I love them. The girls look so sweet together. I love Addies new haircut too.