Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet Adelaine!

A Few (okay, a lot!) of my favorite pictures of Addie over the past 3 years.

This isn't really a favorite, but more of a sentimental picture. Addie on her birthday... this was the picture that the NICU sent up to me because I couldn't visit her
Photobucket

It's so much work "laying out"
Photobucket


Photobucket

Unicorn head! Apparently Addie's best IV veins were in her head.
Photobucket

Tiny bun.
Photobucket

Ready to go home!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's all folks :) We love you Addie!

6 comments:

Christina said...

Awww! HBD!

AnneMarie, Eric and Katie (Chauncy too!) said...

I can't believe the girls are 3 already! Addie is such a cutie pie!!!

Rach said...

How fun to look at all those pics! Happy Birthday, Addie!

Maribeth said...

I love the sparkle in her eye. She had that even at the begining. Happy Birthday!

Shawn Roth said...

Adorable!!! All of her pictures make me smile, what a personality!

Amy Carroll said...

I love this series of pictures...it's so hard to believe she is 3 already!! She is such a beautiful girl :)