I think this might be my favorites, but the lighting isn't the best. I wish I could take a class or something! haha!
Addie loves making Evie do a fishy face.. she does it ALL the time... poor Evie! So far this is the best picture I have of it!
Evie in her super cute hat... it will be a sad day when she is too big for it, or when it is too warm to wear it.
This is Addie's stinker face. It is SO hard not to laugh when she does it. She crosses her arms and makes that face when she doesn't get her way.
Giving Elsie pets.
Addie loves sharing her play dome with Evie.
Ugh! Picking Evie up... we are trying to curb this... for obvious reasons.
I always tell Addie when she holds Evie, to hold her head... she takes it very literally.
She likes petting her,
and holding her face.
She loves tents.
Evie hanging out at work. She loves to snuggle in her silky blankie. She always likes to sleep with it over her face (giving me a heart attack)
Addie has been SO sleepy lately, she thinks she is too big to nap, and sometimes she falls asleep at the table.
Addie got her second haircut! I don't think I ever posted the first... it was only a trim. This time, I cut it, and I cut it short! I gave her a cookie to sit still. I think it looks pretty cute... even though it isn't perfect. We did have to even it out a bit more after the pictures.
Evie enjoying the bumbo (don't worry, she was not left unattended on the table, we always stick right by her if she is on the table)
Happy girl!
Evie had her 4 month appointment this week!
Stats:
10 lbs 8.5 oz (just under the 5th percentile) - Addie was 11lbs 4 oz
24.25" (50th percentile) - Addie was 23.5"
So, she is gaining weight slower than Addie did (which has me a bit nervous) but she is still taller... we'll see what 6 months brings. Evie is definitely more petite than Addie was. Next time I will try to post a comparison picture of them, I have to find a picture from Addie that I can copy the pose :) I promise it won't be 2 months until the next post!
4 comments:
Adorable girls, Amanda! Addie looks like she is a GREAT big sister! Evie is lucky :o)
Cute cute cute cute cute!! You have such cute girls Amanda! I love seeing Evie smile and Addie's new hair cut is SO cute! She looks so grown up.
#1 Addie's haircut is totally precious
#2. Holy cow Evie looks SO MUCH LIKE ADDIE! Beautiful, of course!
Loving the haircut! I am thinking about doing this to Grace's hair, it looks so cute!
Post a Comment