Friday, December 22, 2006

Almost Christmas!!

I can't believe Christmas is in only a couple days! I am excited, but not really in the Christmas spirit, too bad it isn't snowing, that would help a lot!

I bought my first maternity shirts this week, I got two that were on sale, and I really wanted something to wear to the Christmas parties that made me look like I had more of a belly, and those shirts sure do the job!

We thought of a name to call the little one until she is born, so that we don't leak the name we picked. There is a little story behind it, so I will share that first. The other day my sister was telling my nephew, Ethan, how Ella, my niece, was going to have a baby girl cousin the play with. Ethan asked what the name was, and my sister said we wouldn't know until the baby was born. Then Ethan said "I have an idea! We can name the baby Tootsie Roll!!!" Then my sister reminded me that my grandpa used to call my grandma "Toots" So we are using Toots or Tootsie, I think they are fun and cure, and there is no way that we will accidentally say the real name using them.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas Weekend!!!! And hopefully today will speed by!

No comments: