Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Ultrasound pics...

Hey! I am on a roll this month with all my posts, you all are probably getting sick of me!


Anyways, since I don't have a scanner, I took digital pics of my ultrasound pictures, they aren't the greatest, but you get the idea :) (By the way, thank you so much for the offer Melissa, but I just don't have time to run to your house, which stinks, it would have been nice to see you, oh well.)


Here is the profile pic:


Copy of Profile


I had to flip it over because she was upside down in the picture, and I think it is easier for people to understand when she is on her back.


And here is the bonus picture, I think we would have only gotten one otherwise, but the lady seemed to think this was a really good one, which I agree, but I am partial, I think they were all good, and could have had a picture of every movement! Anyways, here it is:


Copy of Hi!


I flipped that one too, because it seems everyone doesn't understand it. It is a picture of her face, and she looks like she is waving with her right hand (although it looks like fingers by the chin, it isn't)


The lady said that she is very photogenic and was posing very good for all the shots needed and she was very active, it was so fun to watch! I can't wait to go to the doctor next week and to hear that everything is looking good, I wish they could just tell you right away! The heart rate was 154.


I guess that is it, hopefully I didn't bore anyone :)


Have a great day!

No comments: