Not sure if anyone is interested, but I thought I should update quick on my ultrasound. I had my doctor appointment today to get the results and the doc said that everything looked great, and she was measuring right on track, they said they are going to keep the due date the same because it is within 4 days, so that was such a relief, luckily it was a busy week so it went fast!
Also, I think I am finally starting to look a little pregnant, my sister said that I am finally getting a belly, and I agree, it seems like over the past couple days it is really showing more, so that is exciting!
Oh! We are also getting some home updates, I am so excited, I really wanted to get it done before we had the baby. We are getting all new countertops and backsplash and some other miscellaneous things. I can't wait, I think it will be a big improvement!
Hope everyone had a great Christmas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment