Friday, December 8, 2006

New Christmas Card Pics...

So we had Elsie groomed for the first time this week, so we thought we would redo her Christmas pic because she looked so darn cute. So which one should I pick, or should I stick with one from the first batch? My only problem with this group is that the hair under her mouth is a little scragly, we should have brushed it first, but oh well.


Thanks for the input!


5 6


7 8


We figured out a way to keep her hat on! I tied a piece of thread to the top of it and Joel held it above her! It must have been pretty funny to watch us, Joel holding the string and me with a treat and a camera trying to get Elsie to look, but not come! It was pretty amusing.


I was hoping to have before and after pics of the bathroom up, but when I went to put the cabinet doors on they were not up the par, so we need to put another coat of paint on them :( Hopefully next week!

No comments: