Friday, October 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Mommy!!!!!

Today is my mommy's birthday.... I didn't know it in the morning, and I was really naughty for her. I just cried and cried. Now I feel kind of bad about it, so I am going to be really good tomorrow when my mommy and daddy take me to the pumpkin patch. I can't wait! My daddy was supposed to take me to get a cake for Mommy's birthday, but he didn't have time because he was working so hard... I hope we can get one tomorrow, I am going to try to get a bite!

Tonight I got to go to my Auntie Nenna's house to play with my cousins, Ethan and Ella. It was so fun! I spit up on Ella's blanket though :( I think she was kinda mad at me.... but I didn't mean to. I hope she understands! I AM just a baby! I also cried a lot when Auntie Nenna left me with Uncle Dave, I just don't see him that often so it was a little scary. I will have to get used to him more, I hope he doesn't think I am that crabby all the time. I really love smiling!!!!

If you are reading this, thank you for taking care of me Auntie Nenna and Uncle Dave! I had fun!!!! I hope we can do it again some time!

Well, I had better get back to my crib, my mom thinks I am sleeping...

2 comments:

MorganGabriel said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Jaki said...

You are a genious Addie!