Tonight we finally were able to go out to the pumpkin patch! We were planning on going to Post Family Farms, but my m
om convinced me to just go to Wells Orchard because her friend's dad owns it, so we went there instead. We were trying to be quick, I mainly wanted to take pictures. It was getting kinda chilly, and I forgot the diaper bag which had Addie's sweater in it, horrible I know!
I brought my super cool new digital SLR camera out, so I could finally test drive it!!! It is SO awsome, I can't wait to use it more! I am not real sure about all of the things I can do with it yet, but I know how to take a basic picture, so that is going to have to be good enough until I can read the manual!
Elsie would pose better for pictures than Addie!!!!!!!!!!!
I brought my super cool new digital SLR camera out, so I could finally test drive it!!! It is SO awsome, I can't wait to use it more! I am not real sure about all of the things I can do with it yet, but I know how to take a basic picture, so that is going to have to be good enough until I can read the manual!
First things first, we went to check out the pumpkins... I wanted a pic
ture of Addie among the pumpkins, she really didn't want to look up, she was SO tired, and intrigued by the g
rass. But Joel gave her a piece of straw or something, and apparently that was enough to get her attention. I told Joel to take it away from her, because lets face it, who knows where that thing has been! But he thought it was cute, and it kept her attention off the ground, so here it is! Probably one of the few smiling pictures we have of her by pumpkins!
This last picture, I just thought it was cute! Her face just looks so precious! I can't even think of a caption of what she must be thinking it is just cute!
Isn't this archway cool? I don't know what the heck those veggies are that are hanging there, but I think it looks cool! I wish they had had all the pumpkins back there! Oh well though, it was cool to take pictures by. Again, Addie didn't want to look up to have her picture taken! I think in this one she was just looking at Elsie, who was going crazy with all the new things surrounding her!
They also had bails of hay decorated like things, I was with Addie by the spider, and Joel was with the mouse!
Last one, I was dying to put Addie in one of these little red wagons the second I saw it!!!! I think it turned out pretty cute.... sure her hat is on backwards, and she isn't smiling, but it is still cute!!! Well, I guess any picture with Addie in it would be cute, wouldn't it!
Oh! And I bought some Honeycrisp apples! Mmmm... I am going to try to make some apple crisp this weekend!!!!
3 comments:
Your pictures turned out so great Amanda! I'm so glad you're enjoying your new camera :)
I can tell that Addie resembles her favorite auntie a little! Those are really cute pictures, Elsie's is good too.
Cutie!! Love the pics with the new camera!
Post a Comment