I took most of the week off so we could work on painting, and hopefully get it done in a week, but things came up, and we had to put off things a lot. So we got a little less than half done. I took before pictures, so I will post the before and after, when we are hopefully done next week.
Here is a picture of Addie and Elsie while we painted:
Addie was a baby bum a lot, we left her in her jammies most of the day. I think she liked it though :)
We also got new bedding this week! I ordered it last week, and they said it would be 2-4 weeks, so I was pleasantly surprised to get it this week. Here is Addie while we switched out the bedding.
You can see Elsie off to the side, lurking, she usually loves to play in the sheets when we change the bedding. Our old bedding was so threadbaron, so we really needed to upgrade. LOVE the new set... I will have to put Addie on the bed and take a picture... because every picture should have Addie in it, right?
Did you notice her new trick? I just realized in both pictures, she is sucking her lips in... silly girl!
Well, I think that is all we have been up to... nothing too exciting. Wish us luck on finishing the painting... we will need it!!!!!!
I almost forgot... Addie has to go to the doctor tomorrow, Monday, because she has been acting a little weird, not responding to us. It has only happened twice, but when I told the nurse about it at her flu shot, she was concerned enough to have us schedule an appointment. So wish us luck that nothing is wrong, and she was just tired. That is what I thought it was... then Joel started talking about seizures and make me nervous!
1 comment:
I didn't say that I thought it was seizures...You were more worried about it than I was
Post a Comment