Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Unexpected houseguest....

So. Saturday night we are in bed, and we hear some sort of popping sound. It really sounded like someone was making popcorn, so I sent Joel out to figure out what it was. He narrowed it down to our bathroom, and we realize it is a mouse! It was behind the outlet in our bathroom again! I hate mice! Anyways, I told Joel he had to get it out of the wall, there was no way we were going to be able to sleep with mousey noises! It took him like 15 minutes to catch the stinkin' thing! He said it was hopping everywhere, yuck, yuck, yuck!!!!! Anyways, he finally caught it and brought it way out to the woods, hopefully he is lousy with directions and won't make it back to the house. I have to remember to bring rat bait home in case he has any little buddies still hanging around.


This weekend I cleaned out garage out, I am so proud of myself, it was so dirty and we had so much stuff that needed to go to the garbage! I was motivated by seeing Melissa on Saturday, she always seems to get so much done, and I felt like I should do something, and not lay around all day! It is amazing, I wasn't nearly as tired as I have been, I guess I just have to try to do things, and maybe that will help!


I transferred all my stuff to the Blazer this weekend too, it was so sad :( My poor car. I had a ton of stuff, I seriously had a 9" stack of napkins! I always keep them when we got through a drive thru, you never know why you could spill something! I am such a nerd!
I went to the mall this weekend too, I bought some over priced gloves. They are super warm though, but I am a dummy. I almost bought the cream colored ones, which would match my scarf and hat, but they get so dirty, so I decided to get black because my coat is black, then I go to my moms and show her, and what does she say? They are brown! I cannnot believe it, still, sometimes I think they are black, but they aren't, I feel so dumb! I wouldn't feel so bad if they were cheap, but they weren't :( So if anyone sees me with my horribly clashing black coat and brown gloves, don't be too harsh, it was an accident :(


I wanted to buy a teddy bear so bad at the mall! They had the cutest and softest ones ever! All they had was pink, blue, and yellow, and I really thought that the yellow was ugly, so I didn't get it. Now I wish I would have just bought a pink and a blue one, then I could have just given the other one to charity for Christmas, I want to buy something for the baby so bad!
Sorry this is kinda a boring post, oh well, hope everyone has a great day!


I have to post a pic of the new car, did I tell you the salesman made us take a pic in front of it, I looked horrible! I should have told him to email it to me!

No comments: