Today we finally took some pictures of Addie in her costume next to her fabulous pumpkin! I couldn't pick just one, so here are my favorites!

How sweet is this smile!?

She has been sticking her tongue out a lot lately, it is really hilarious!!!!!!!!

She loves her pumpkin!

Something is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!

It is so hard being a ladybug! I have been trying to get a picture of this lip for days! Here it is! I used to do it a lot when I was little.

Best friends! I still wish I would have gotten a costume for Elsie!

I hope everyone had a great Halloween!
2 comments:
I am cracking up at all of these cute pictures! I love the second one with her beautiful smile and the one where she is cracking up.
And yes...you should have gotten a costume for Elsie!! :)
The lip one is my favorite
Post a Comment