A lot has gone on this week and last and I just haven't had time to update here, because I have been taking SO many pictures!!!! I still haven't had time to read the manual for my camera, I really need to do that, it will make the pictures so much better!
Well, these pictures are actually from last week, we decided to play in the side yard for a little bit, hoping to get some cute pictures of Addie. Which isn't hard of course!
At first she just wanted to suck on her hands

Which is still cute...
Well, these pictures are actually from last week, we decided to play in the side yard for a little bit, hoping to get some cute pictures of Addie. Which isn't hard of course!
At first she just wanted to suck on her hands
Which is still cute...
Then she gave us a smile!!!!
Since Elsie was looking so cute with bows in her hair, I just had to try to take a picture of her with Addie, but of course, I couldn't get them to both look at the same time!
I have been feeling that Addie should be getting more tummy time lately, so I have been trying really hard to put her on her tummy (which has been increasingly difficult as she learned how to roll over! But she will never crawl if she doesn't ever go on her tummy! This is what she thinks of tummy time!
We tried to entice her with her favorites, things she can't play with, a cup and the remote
We carved pumpkins this year with Kristopher and my mom. I have a fake pumpkin, so I wasn'at going to carve any, but Kristopher asked me to help, and I felt guilty not carving a pumpkin for Addie's first Halloween. Here is Addie with her first pumpkin! She loved it!
So we tried to take a picture of Elsie and Addie together in the leaves, but clearly, Elsie didn't like that idea, and she left Addie in the dust... or leaves shall we say? Sorry, that was completely dorky!
Here is Kristopher with his half carved pumpkin
The kids with the pumpkins! Don't they look great!
Of course we had to get the puppies in on the picture taking action! Too bad they had leashes on, it would have been so cute!
Kisses for Kristopher
This week was also got new puppies for the field at work. They are black lab mixes. A male and female named Duke and Ellie May. I keep thinking it is Jethro, that would have been a better name if you ask me! Anyways, I am pretty sure Duke is on the left, Ellie May is on the right, and Ella is just loving them both!!!!
Joel loved them too! Not sure which one this is, but how cute!
And of course, Addie had to meet them! Joel wouldn't have it any other way. Here is Addie giving Ellie May a mouth full!
And here is our only presentable picture from Halloween. Addie was one tired Ladybug, so she wasn't very happy in many pictures, and was sleeping most of the night. She did look cute.
2 comments:
She is SO cute! I am dying over that ladybug costume! We really do need to get a picture of her and Tanner together.
And those puppies...ahh! I want them both!
Those puppies are very cute but I wish they would have gotten German Shepherds instead.
Post a Comment