Monday, March 3, 2008

This past week

This weekend my cousin, Nick, got married, a LEAP WEDDING... can you believe I got NO good pictures of them? For some stupid reason I opted to just bring my little camera... which reminded me why I BOUGHT the better camera! So, no pictures of them. Here we are... I look so tired in this picture I think.


I also got the pleasure of meeting Rachel's parents! Some of you may know her as cutehooper, she used to live next to Nick when they were kids. Her dad took this picture of me while we were talking... flattering huh?
I didn't write here about this, but we were given the go ahead to start giving Addie solids again... and BOY was she EXCITED! She loves to eat... she will eat almost anything! I gave her a little pancake and a couple raspberries on Saturday morning (I didn't know raspberries were a no-no, but too late) Here she is enjoying them:



I had to change her clothes after than mess... and I am happy to report she likes shoes :) A girl right after her mommy.

Unfortunately... she doesn't have the best taste yet...
Joel took this picture tonight... make me feel better about my out of focus pictures... I think we both need more practice!

I gave Addie a Zwiebek (or however you spell it) toast tonight, in an effort to get a better picture of her tooth

I ended up doing a little tickling, and that worked much better!
See it?

I drew an arrow in this picture... but you can barely see the arrow!!!!

Get your glasses out if you can't see it! Or a magnifying glass!!!

In other Addie news. She had to have a blood and urine test to see if they could find a reason for her lack of weight gain... everything came out fine, except she has a urinary tract infection. If this is the problem, she has probably had it for a while... which would explain her crabbiness lately, which we had attributed to teething. So, hopefully this is the problem, and she will start gaining soon! We have her on an antibiotic now, and after she is done with it, she has to do another urine test in about 5-7 days to make sure it is gone. Wish us luck!

Well, that is all going on at our house. I hope everyone has a great week

5 comments:

Christina said...

I love her little Mary Janes!

Shawn Roth said...

She is so adorable with all of those shoes!!!

Vanessa said...

Aww! Looks like she loved the raspberries! And how cute is she with the shoes?! Love it!

Rach said...

I thought that picture looked familiar!

Ang said...

I love the 3rd picture of her in the high chair. You have such an adorable child!