Here is Addie with her purse, and my scrarf and gloves... getting ready to go outside in her pjs apparently!
****************************************************************
This is the only Thanksgiving picture I have... Addie with Jace and Jane, her secondish cousins.
****************************************************************
Apparently Addie is petrified of the vacuum again... this is when I got it out, she saw it and stood by the door.
Then I stopped to do the livingroom and put her on the couch... she has her eyes on that vacuum!
Then she laid down.
****************************************************************
Here is is wearing Joel's shoes, and eating an apple. An ENTIRE apple, she eats the core and all, SO weird!
Wearing Mommy's shoes
****************************************************************
Here is baby Kimberly, because I know you all want to see Addie's doll. Addie thought she needed some beads!
****************************************************************
We have these baskets in front of our fireplace on the ledge because we don't want Addie to hurt herself on the brick... this weekend she decided it would be a great place to play.
Here are ALL the toys she took out to get in there! I bet she played in there for 20 minutes!
****************************************************************
This is devil Addie... she looks innocent... like she is just taking a fun bike ride... but she isn't!
She is chasing down poor Elsie! This is her new favorite thing to do!
****************************************************************
She also loves playing tug with Elsie, here she is giving Elsie a ribbon, to tug on.
SO much fun!
****************************************************************
And I had to add this little devil smile! If you could see this picture big, you would see Addie's teeth are coming in, she still needs her 4 eye teeth. One is popped through, and 2 I think will come through in the next couple days.
We can't WAIT for those teeth to be done!
7 comments:
I love the pictures of her and the dog. Allison will do the same to Ozzie with her doll stroller and she has an evil laugh at the same time.
Addie always has the cutest facial expressions
I absolutely love the pictures of her on her bike chasing Elsie. Poor puppy!! :)
Addie and her beads. That cracks me up!
To answer your question, for some reason Addie's blog is posted as Blogger: Login to read on my blog. No idea why, but its there.
I love all these adorable pictures, but my favorite is the series of pictures where she grows weary of the vacuum. She is so cute Amanda!
I love how she put beads on her doll!! HAHA! Too funny!
She's so cute Amanda! What a ham - love the pics of her chasing Elsie, poor puppers!
I love that little skirt!!
Post a Comment