Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers' Day!!!!!!!!

This is from last Mothers' Day.... how things have changed!

This is this year.... I think I am going to grow out my bangs again.... I think I look YOUNGER!


Today we went to my grandma's house, and I told her we had to have a picture with her and Addie because they always spend time together, and I have NO pictures of them together! Here is Addie clapping with Oma




Then we went to my aunt's house for dessert.

There's Spencer!


Daddy and his girls :)


Relaxing the day away....



When there is food around, Addie HAS to have it!






4 comments:

Amy Carroll said...

Happy Mother's Day Amanda!! You do look younger...lol. I like the bangs though. I myself am a big fan of them :)

Addie is adorable as always. Is there ever a time where she doesn't look completely cute in pictures?!

Em said...

I was waiting for you to comment about my Obama shirt!!
Cute pictures and Happy Mother's Day!

Courtney said...

So adorable! I'm so glad you had a good Mother's Day! I love your hair (both ways) but especially with the bangs. Very cute!

Rachael said...

I think a lot of things have changed since last Mothers Day (not just to Addie, but to you). Your hair is so cute :) And I love her dress.... adorable!