Tuesday, May 20, 2008

She's Growing up!

New milestone for Addie! Tonight Joel and I and Addie were in the kitchen. Then I looked at Addie, and she was in the middle of the kitchen, STANDING! She has never stood up on her own without pulling herself up on something. I quickly ran to get the camera, but of course, she was sitting by the time I got back. BUT, she started doing it all night! She is so proud of herself! I took a couple videos and put them together so you would only have to look at one.




8 comments:

Maribeth said...

Good job Addie

She is such a cutie! I love her smile

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

That's great! Way to go big girl!

Christina said...

Way to go Addie!!

Shawn Roth said...

Go Addie! She is so cute clapping, love it!

Vanessa said...

Good job Addie! Love the video! Such a happy girl :)

Courtney said...

Yay!! Love the video! I've told you before - she is such a happy little girl!

Julie said...

Addie's so cool with her monkey-like crawling! I'm betting she's going to take off on those two feet any day now! She's is SUCH a darling little girl! Love all her smiles and claps :)

Unknown said...

Whoo Hoo Addie! Good job!