Saturday, May 3, 2008

Random

I always do this to Addie's hair after a bath. I think it gives it more "volume" She isn't amused.


Addie FINALLY learned to clap this week!!!! I have been trying for MONTHS to get her to clap, no cigar, then the other day, she just did it!




Not much else to report. My cousin's son had his 4 month check up this week, he weighs 15 lbs 2 oz.... Addie weighs 15 lbs 9 oz! If she gains 3 more oz by Sunday she will have gained a pound this week!!!!

She is getting too big for her jammies (length wise) FINALLY 6 month clothes!!!!

Addie can also stand on her own... she CAN do it, she just doesn't want to. I have let her go a few times and she will stand for a minute, then she notices and sits. Stinker!

5 comments:

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

Aw, love the "volumized" hair! :-)

Christina said...

Maybe I should do that to MY hair!

Vanessa said...

Haha! Love the hair!

Yay for clapping and standing on her own!

Courtney said...

Great idea with her hair! Too cute!! Great news about her gaining a pound in a week! Progress is good! :) She is so cute Amanda!

Rachael said...

I'm glad she finally learned to clap! Yeah Addie!

I really love the hair!