Here it is... I couldn't take a picture of it actually on my finger because, let's face it, I may have the ugliest fingers ever! So, I zoomed really close!
***********************
On another note, we got the results of Addie's chromosome test today, and are happy to know she does not have Turner's Syndrome. Happy to know, even though I already knew :)
***********************
And on yet another note, we are selling our car... I still think of it as my car, and am very sad about it, but the time has come. If anyone knows anyone looking for a great car, let me know! I am just about to go out and give it a good cleaning so I can list it tomorrow!
9 comments:
OMG! Happy Mother's Day. I think I have been looking for a ring like that. I love small and simple but makes a big statement. This one might be the one! Where did you guys get it from? Can you pm me? Seriously, I saw it only once on a hair stylist's finger and asked her where she got it and forgot and when I went back, she was gone so never found out where it was from..
Good news on the chromosome test too!
Lovely ring Amanda!! What a nice gift! :)
I love the ring, Amanda. It's beautiful! So shiny.
And I am glad to hear about Addie's test too!
Love the mothers day gift! Gorgeous! Still praying for little Addie!
Your ring is beautiful!! What a great idea!
So happy that Addie's test came back negative! Great news!!
Good news about Addie's test!
Beautiful ring! I've been telling Brian that I want either a ring or necklace with Avery's birthstone. They get kind of pricey with an April baby, huh?!
oooo lala! Nice mother's day gift! Don't worry, I didn't get anything last year (or this year for that matter), either! Men!
I'm so jealous of your ring.
Glad to hear of Addie's tests! It's great to get some good news!
Love your new bling!
Post a Comment