Sunday, May 25, 2008

Scowlicious!

Today since it was such a nice day we thought we would get outside and take some pictures. I never got one year pictures, and Joel thinks I have to start trying to do them myself so we don't have to pay anyone. I am not great, but oh well. Here are a few of Daddy and his girls :)




"No more pictures please!"

And here we come to the title of this post. I was trying to get a cute picture for the frame in our living room, and I got about 30 with this expression. Scowl, scowl! Reminds me of her 3 month pictures!


This is after we got a brownie out to tempt her with! These are my favorites:













Well, that's all folks! Sorry, that was majorly nerdy. That's all the pictures though.

*************

Today was also weigh day for Addie! She is up to 16 lbs 13 oz! And boy, can my arms tell! Lugging her around is definately harder! In a couple weeks I am going to post her growth chart, to see how far she has come in a month is amazing!

10 comments:

Julie said...

Ahh! She's too cute! You DID get some great shots :) And excellent job on the weight gain, Addie!

Amy Carroll said...

Those pictures turned out great Amanda! And I do remember that scowl...lol ;) You did a wonderful job!

Rachael said...

I love the pics! I think they turned out great! And I'm glad to hear that Addie has been gaining more weight. Good news :)

Shawn Roth said...

The pictures turned out great, she is so adorable!!! I am glad she has been gaining weight, she is going to too heavy to carry before you know it!

Vanessa said...

Yay for a growing girl!! The pics turned out great!

Courtney said...

Amanda! She is SO cute! I love all of them! How are you going to decide now?!? Definitely yay for a growing little girl! Adorable!

Christina said...

Oh wow! These pictures are gorgeous. I absolutely love the lighting on her face. I decided to ween myself off of the pro pictures and do them myself too. I'm nervous though!

Maria was a huge scowler and would refuse to smile for her pictures so I sympathize with you there! Looks like she cooperated for the most part though. Just keep snapping away!

I am so happy to hear she is getting so big and your arms are getting tired! I can't wait to see the chart. I am a numbers nerd so I like looking at graphs and stuff.

AnneMarie, Eric and Katie (Chauncy too!) said...

Addie does have an impressive scowl, but WOW it has nothing on her big smile! That must have been some impressive brownie :)

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

Yay for gaining weight Addie! And the pics are so cute - love the big one on top - her huge blue eyes!

Unknown said...

Awww; those are great Amanda! She is such a cutie! I love her eyes, too. She is getting so big!