Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Halloween Preview, Random, and Pumpkin Patching '08

Here is your Halloween Preview, Addie's costume is SUPER cute, and this is how much she likes it:



It will be worth it though, it is SO cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*******************************************************

Addie's newest "milestone" I guess you would call it, climbing on the kitchen chairs:


I am pretty sure she takes me seriously when I discipline her while taking pictures.



She is SUCH a stinker!

*******************************************************

Tonight I took Addie to Post Family Farms you may remember I went last year.

It was kinda a last minute thing, my friend, Annie, mentioned she was going with a friend and asked if I wanted to tag along, so I did!

The first thing Addie noticed was the barking dog, she was "woofing" all over looking for it.


Found it! Doesn't look so friendly though. And we were NOT going to climb over all that trash!

This is me trying to leave the dog, Addie didn't want to...

This is Katie, you can't tell but Addie's face sort of says "Hey! Where are you going?"

Then we went to see the goats, Addie didn't care for them much, she just stood there.


This is the closest she got to a goat, and only because he came towards her


She gave the pony a shot, but wasn't that impressed.

Baby chicks! They were so cute!

Not too impressed with those either... she wanted to go see the cows
No pictures of Addie with cows, she wouldn't let go of my hand! Then we got to the pigs, she couldn't get out of there fast enough. Addie does not like pigs!

They had this little area set up so you could take pictures with hay and pumpkins, and other melons, or whatever they are, specialy pumpkins. Addie liked the little pumpkins.


She didn't like sitting on the hay

She thought they might taste good... not so much! Katie is trying to take it away here!

"Leave my pumpkin alone please"

"You take it"

"No, you take it"

"No, really, you take it"


Then Addie saw the kitties! The bright spot of the evening!!!! And I think the only smiles...


Here she is trying to catch it. She has a huge smile, but you can't see it :(



Then she noticed the big horses, she smiled a little here, but I think it was only because she could shake and rattle this huge gate. I was afraid she was going to crawl through!


And we ran into Jack tonight! What are the chances?? I grabbed one of the kitties for Addie, which she liked (picture to come, Annie had to take it because I couldn't while holding Addie and the kitten!) So, here is Jack with the kitty.

I don't think he loved it as much as Addie.


Here is Katie smiling at Addie, maybe she was as sick of seeing "sober sides" as I was?

We went on the hay ride to the pumpkin patch. We didn't actuall get off because it was chilly and they didn't say when you could get a rid back! We didn't want to be stuck out there forever! Another lady on the ride took our picture, she obviously didn't master the focus, sorry Annie and Katie!

Then we went to the store to take some pictures... Addie didn't cooperate, so here is Katie:



That's all folks!

**************************************************************

In other news! My Amalies Blog is having it's first contest, for my birthday!!! Check it out!

5 comments:

Christina said...

woohoo! I'm glad I can add you to my google reader. I can't wait to check out the contest. Is that a bunny?

Karrie said...

Addie's expressions are so cute. Especially when she knows she is in trouble.

Courtney said...

Cute cute pictures!! I love all her expressions as well - priceless!!

Leslie said...

Addis is looking so big and grown up in those expressions! It looks like you guys had a great time!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

Addie is looking so grown up and I cannot wait to see that little cutie in her costume! SO PRECIOUS! And how great that you and Annie ran into Julie! What a hoot!

See you Monday!