Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Patching again...

Last Thursday Joel and I took Addie to Wells Orchard with my mom and nephew, Kristopher... sorry for the lag in posting, Addie has been sick, but we'll get back to that.

Here is Addie on a giant pumpkin, with Kristopher. This was the beginning of her being sick, so you can see how excited she is to be there.


We did the corn maze this year, here is Addie and my mom



An actual smile!



All done!





Last year it was fun to put her on the hay bails... here she is on the mouse this year.







She wasn't so thrilled about a family picture....



She loves holding the leash for Elsie

Another smile!

She really liked riding in this little cart.



And the jug head scare crow!

Can't forget to have Elsie in the picture!


Another try in front of the spider.


And ANOTHER smile!

I think that was literally all the smiles of the evening, poor thing :(

*********************************************************

We took her to the med center on Friday night, and found out she has Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease Not really sure why it is called a "disease" but whatever. We are 100% positive that this is the worst sickness she has had to date. Usually when she is sick she is just a little crabby and tired, but not this time. She refuses to sleep in her bed, she will only sleep on top of me. This is exhausting to say the least. This weekend Joel was working so it was pretty much just me. All in all, a pretty crummy birthday weekend for me. We think she is feeling better, she ate some today (including TWO puddings courtesy of Daddy) I think it is supposed to clear up 3-7 days after it starts, and if we count Thursday she still has a few more days.

Today we also had to cancel her follow up to the Endocrinologist at DeVos because she was sick, so we are back on the waiting list for that.


I think that's all the updates for today, next time I should have a couple pudding pictures from tonight, I didn't feel like loading them. And Thursday Addie has her 18 month check up, so I am excited to see where her stats are!

5 comments:

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

I am so sorry Addie is sick and am praying for your little bug. We missed you guys tonight so much!

Darling pictures though! I have not been to Wells Orchard - we always go to Moelker! That is right down from my parent's house! :-) Looks like fun!

Christina said...

Oh boy. I hope she feels better real soon! Wells Orchards. Maybe we'll check that out this weekend..

Courtney said...

So sorry that Addie isn't feeling well. Hopefully it passes sooner than later! Cute pictures even for her not feeling well. Looks like you guys had a good time!

Vanessa said...

I hope Addie starts feeling better soon! Will you be able to come over Monday? Hope so!

I think it's adorable that Addie likes to hold the leash for Elsie!! Daisy would drag Avery across town in 2 minutes flat!

Austin, Melissa, Ethan and Ollie said...

Looks like you had fun! Hope Addie feels better soon and everyone gets some rest.