Sunday, October 26, 2008

What you've all been waiting for!

I know everyone has been waiting with bated breath for an update!!! Right.... that is what I tell myself.

Here are the pudding pictures I promised last time.

It was about the only happy times last week.
Photobucket

Most of the time it was very subdued pudding eating
Photobucket

Photobucket
She likes to drink her pudding
Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally on Friday things were looking up... all the sores in her mouth were gone, good by Hand, Foot, and Mouth, you won't be missed!!!!!!!!!

Now we are back to our happy little girl!

Here she is with Elsie. They have a bit of a love-hate relationship, Addie loves Elsie, Elsie hates Addie to bother her... this is a rare occurance, Elsie was being nice!
Photobucket

Tonight we had a bath... Addie loves baths.

The obligitory crazy hair picture.
Photobucket

What a cutie, who would have thought this is the same little girl as the monster of last week?!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay, here she is being naughy... she is trying to stand up in the tub... she thinks it is hilarious when I tell her not to.
Photobucket

Photobucket

She loves this bee
Photobucket

Photobucket

She especially loves it when I say "bzzzzzzz" when she shakes it around.
Photobucket

It has been a good weekend. Can you see our new tile in the tub? Much nicer!

***************************************

In other news we did our first contest on our MyAmalies Blog, and it went great! Don't forget to check it out for more contests and news!

5 comments:

Christina said...

What a happy little girl!

Anonymous said...

This blog works so great as "Grandma's Brag Book". Addie is so cute and there are so many cute pics! I would have to get a huge purse to carry all the brag pic with. This works great!

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness, those are SO cute!!! I can't pick a favorite!!

Karrie said...

Love the bath pictures. What a cute little girl you have! Glad to hear she is feeling better.

Vanessa said...

I want a pudding cup now!! Adorable pics. :)