It would probably be nicer to do a seperate post for every video... but I have time now, so I am just going to post them all now!
This first one is the longest... it is of Addie looking for the squirrels when we were camping. She kept woofing at them, it was so cute!
This one is Addie spinning, her new favorite passtime. I will tell her to dance, and she just starts spinning, she loves it!
This one is of Addie doing peek-a-boo, she actually is kinda hiding behind the wall in this one, but it is still cute. And you also get to see her infatuation with the camera... you should all be amazed I am able to get any pictures of her!
One more!
This one is a little long also, it is Addie playing with Elsie. I was trying to get one of her dancing, but all she wanted to do was play with Elsie. She thinks it is funny when Elsie licks her and growls at her. We don't know why she thinks the growling is funny, but she gets a hoot out of it!
************************
In other news! We are starting our sock animal blog again! We thought it would be a better way to introduce animals we are putting on our site than just expecting people to remember to check it out! Plus you can add it to your google reader so you will know if we have any updates! It should be fun! The website is http://www.myamalies.blogspot.com/, there is also a link on the left column.
*************************
One more announcement. This will be one of the last blogs published to emails. I am going to change how I send it out. If you are on the email list, don't worry, I will still send you a notice when I have updated, but I am just going to be sending out a link to the updated blog rather than an email with the blog in it. So you will get an email with a link, and you just click on it, and voila! Great pictures and news about Addie! Could life get any better? I think not!
5 comments:
Those videos are PRICELESS! Addie is such a precious peanut!
Adorable. That little laugh is so cute!
Cute videos! The girls will have to get together so they can spin in circles around each another!!
she's going to be on DWTS in no time!
Love the videos! She is so adorable!!
Post a Comment