Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pediatric GI Appointment

Quick update.

We had our appointment this morning. Didn't learn much. They said a lot of kids spit up... 90% grow out of it by the time they are one, the rest grow out of it by the time they are 18 months, and very few grow out of it at the age of 2.

Addie will be 18 moths next week. She spits up 3-5 times a week, not a ton. She does spit up more than that, but she keeps it in her mouth and swallows it.

They gave us a list of things to watch for, and if any happen we have to call in. But for now, we wait it out.

I have videos to post, but I want to watch some of the debate, so I will save them for later.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I hope she grows out of it quickly...poor thing!! Hopefully you will get some more info soon. Oh and we want video of Addie!!