Monday, December 22, 2008

Random

This week I bought Elsie a coat... she gets so much snow balled up in her fur, I wanted something that would help at least a little...

Photobucket

They HAD a pink coat... but I thought it was a stretch for Joel to let me put this one on her!

Photobucket

Doesn't she look cute?!?!

She doesn't even care about it either, we thought she would be trying to tear the thing off, but it doesn't bother her a bit!

***************************************************************

On to Addie!

She FINALLY put her Santa hat on! Why she wouldn't do it when we were doing Christmas card pictures, I don't know! She is a stinker!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I love her expression in this one!
Photobucket

She was being super cute, and Joel got her to smile SO good... but my camera was "busy"
Grrrrr! So this is what I have, not too bad
Photobucket


Photobucket

*******************************************************************

Whenever we get Addie's jammies on she thinks it is time to play.

Every night she runs to the couch and sits on it like she doesn't need to go go bed.
Photobucket

Stinker
Photobucket

***************************************************************

I am going to just go ahead and c&p this from, my friend, Julie's blog, she puts things so much better than I do!:

And in other news, the sock animal business My Amalies that I run with my friend [Julie] could soon be coming to an end if there are no changes to a bill that was recently passed by Congress. In a nutshell, the new law (the Consumer Product
Safety Improvement Act [CPSIA]) will require all children's products (intended
for those younger than 12) to be tested for lead and phthalates. It also
requires each component to be labeled individually providing the manufacturing
date and stating that it complys with the mandated testing. My initial reaction
to this was "Excellent! We need more accountability with our children's items
especially with all the toy scares in the last year." Except I realize now many,
many small businesses that cannot afford this mandated testing will be affected
negatively: be forced out of business. You can read more about this at: Handmade Toy Alliance
Please help us out, sign the petition! It doesn't take anything, all you do is sign it, it asks you for a donation, but just close out the window, your job is done.

***************************************************************

My surgery is tomorrow at 9:45, prayers that it all goes well! I am sure it will :) Still not excited about it!

4 comments:

Amy Carroll said...

I adore Elsie's coat...she looks totally pleased with her cuteness in it!

Addie is cutest when she's being a stinker...lol.

Prayers with you for your surgery today! It sounds painful!!

Jamie said...

The santa hat is too cute. You just knew she would wait until after your Christmas cards were out to fall in love with it! :)

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

I love Elsie's coat too! So stylish!

And Addie, what a honey buns! I love that she jumps on the couch to play after jammie time! What a cutie patoots!

Have a Merry Christmas you guys! :-)

Christina said...

OMG. That coat. Too funny.