Thursday, December 11, 2008

Randoms.... Part 2

These are all from today. Excuse Addie's outfit, it is a size too small, and was supposed to go into the bin for old clothes... but somebody crammed her in it today ;)

My cousin Steve brought his new puppy, well, his wife, Sam's new puppy, to the office today. Addie met Kewee yesterday, but today she really liked her!
Photobucket

This is Addie giving Kewee a hug... missing the mark there a little!
Photobucket

Elsie checking her out.
Photobucket

Cute little Kewee
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Does Kewee want a carrot?
Photobucket

********************************************************

This shelf thing is around the corner from my office, Addie LOVES to sit on it!
Photobucket

And eat the bar...
Photobucket

Photobucket

That's my office, to the left, she always plays peek-a-boo with me
Photobucket

Photobucket

********************************************************

Kewee's back!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket

This picture is my favorite
Photobucket

Photobucket

Giving Kewee a real hug
Photobucket

Photobucket

Somebody want a puppy
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

********************************************************

Later my dad was playing some music in his office... Addie loves to dance!
Photobucket

Shake that boo-tay!
Photobucket

********************************************************

Then Billy came to play!

Addie isn't so sure about this hitch hiker... she isn't a very good sharer yet...
Photobucket

Billy's having fun! I imagine Addie with a thought bubble that says, "get this kid OFF my car!"
Photobucket

That's all... or maybe I should say FINALLY I am done! I hope you enjoyed!

7 comments:

Rach said...

I am so amazed that Addie likes to crawl into those tight spaces! Morgan would freak if I asked her to do that. Too cute.

Also, you'll have to tell me sometime... how do you like lace-up shoes for Addie?

Anonymous said...

The outfit looks fine, I dont see the problem

Amanda said...

"Anonymous"? Not so much!!!

Amy Carroll said...

I think Addie wants a puppy! How cute are they together?!

Vanessa said...

"Dear Santa,
Please bring me a puppy for Christmas. Thank you,
Addie "

Cute pics!! Reminds me of how tiny Daisy was!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

LOL, I LOVE the picture of her shaking her boo-tay! So cute!

Oh and Vanessa, I don't think Addie's Santa letter says that, I think it says,

"Dear Santa,
Please bring me an outfit that fits.
Desperate,
Addie"

Hehe, that's just for you Amanda! You brat! ;-)

Austin, Melissa, Ethan and Ollie said...

I think its time for the deWit's to get another puppy:)
Thanks for the Christmas card-its very cute.