Thursday, December 11, 2008

Randoms... Part 1

I am doing 2 blogs today... because I have SO many pictures!

Here is Addie under our end table trying to chase after Elsie
Photobucket

Stinker!
Photobucket


Photobucket

**********************************************************************

Everyone here loves beads!!!!!!
Photobucket

**********************************************************************

Addie LOVES bananas!
Photobucket

Sometimes she even eats the peelings! Not in this picture though :)
Photobucket

**********************************************************************

This week I mad brownies... I gave Addie a treat and let her lick the spatula. She wasn't so sure about it at first.
Photobucket

Then she LOVED it!
Photobucket

A LOT!
Photobucket

Photobucket

She couldn't figure out how to get the whole thing in her mouth.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Close enough
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is when I took it away.
Photobucket

**********************************************************************

I made chicken the other night. Addie didn't love it. This is what she did to it...
Photobucket
I think its because when I want her to try something (like yogurt) I put it on her cup so she has to taste it... it didn't work with the chicken though!

**********************************************************************

Blog #2 is on it's way!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Love it!! She is so cute!