Thursday, December 18, 2008

Disaster!

We did our Christmas card this past weekend, so I was trying to get pictures of Addie alone for it. Because she is obviously the one people want to see anyways! We found out she loves ornaments...
Photobucket
Unforutately, she loves banging them together... we had 3 ornament casualties :(

That is only part of the disaster... the other part. Our Christmas tree tipped over! Last year at the end of the season, I bought a new stand, a nice plastic one. Well, I guess "nice" is generous, because it broke, and our tree is now leaning against the wall... Addie keeps looking at it and saying "uh oh" which is pretty darn cute!

Here is another picture of Addie with the ornaments, someone wanted to see her Christmas outfit before. She has a red sweater that goes with it. I am sure she will wear it on Christmas also.
Photobucket


*********************************************************

Lately when I tell Addie it is time for bed or a nap, she drops... I think that she thinks I can't pick her up if she is already on the ground.

Photobucket

It's really cute though :)

Photobucket

*********************************************************

There is a little space between Addie's crib and the wall, she likes to put her stuffed animals back there.
Photobucket

*********************************************************

Santa, take 2

We got all Addie's cousin's together to see Santa, that should distract her, right?
Photobucket

Not so much.

She stopped crying for a moment when we gave her a candy cane.

Photobucket

Time to go!
Photobucket

This Santa sits outside, he is a friend of my dad's. He decks out his house, and a bunch of kids come to see him.
Photobucket

*********************************************************

This is Addie tonight, on the phone wearing my shoes, it was so cute.
Photobucket

Why is she always half dressed when she is looking cute?


*********************************************************

She is really into sharing right now...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She really loves her puppy :)

*********************************************************

In news about myself. I found out this week that a mole I had removed a couple weeks ago was melanoma. As a precaution, I have to have surgery to remove the surrounding area. I am not looking forward to it. It is on my hip, and the spot where I had the mole removed in the first place still hurts, and this incision will be about 4" bigger. Hopefully it won't be too uncomfortable though. I will be having the surgery next Tuesday, the 23rd.
I saw the doctor today to check out if any other moles are worrisome, and I have 4 that we are keeping an eye on. I will go again in 6 months to recheck them.

*********************************************************

That's about it in our lives... Christmas is coming soon, so make sure to clear a day to see all the pictures of Addie afterwards! Haha!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Oh Amanda! I will be praying for you - that surgery goes well and that there is absolutely no more melanoma.

Courtney said...

So cute! Love her Christmas outfit! Absolutely precious!

Good luck with your surgery tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you and hope that the recovery isn't too painful!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

Okay, seriously, the pictures of Addie screaming on Santas lap BUST MY GUT! So funny!