She also loves biting her toe nails (ewwww!)
She is "hiding" here
I love her wild, post-piggy tail hair!
********************************************************************
Tonight, Addie had a bath. I had her sitting on the potty, then decided she needed one. She likes to put her hands in the water when the tub fills, so I turned it on, and ran to get her bath stuff. I came back a minute later, and she was IN the tub!!!!!!!!! Stinker climbed in!!! Guess she can't be left alone in the bathroom anymore! At least she had her bottoms off already, and the tub was only an inch full, so she wasn't totally soaked!
Her favorite thing about the bath is trying to drink the water. Here she has her toy organizer, and is trying to drink from it.
She doesn't understand why she isn't getting anything! haha!
She always has her tongue out in the tongue... to try to slurp up water.
Here, she says she is going "nah-nigh"
Washing her hair. She likes to get the suds from her hair and wash the rest of her body.
Another vessel to try to drink out of.
Ugh!
Crying after I kept taking away things for her to drink from... so hard to say no to that cute little face.
Here she is giving the duck a drink... such concern for others.
********************************************************************
In other news!! and most probably already know, but we are having another baby!
I am due December 17... just hoping that it won't be November!!!
So far all has been going well, baby is measuring right on. And a wonderful friend of mine has lent me her doppler, so I can listen to the heartbeat whenever I want! I will have to post a video of that one day.
Here is the latest picture of the little one, from last week.
Joel is sure the baby is a boy (which he also said with Addie, haha!) we should know in a couple months!
10 comments:
Oh Amanda CONGRATULATIONS!!! So happy for you all :)
And that Addie...such a happy, sweet little thing. Love all of the pictures! :)
Congrats again girly!
Addie is getting so big-love the soapy hair look:)
Congratulations!
Addie is such a cutie!
Oh my gosh Amanda! Congrats! I'm so happy for you!
Congratulations again!! Could Addie be any cuter?!? Love the lipstick pictures...maybe we should get her and Kohen together. Ha!
Congratulations again! I think Addie looks a lot like Joel but I know as she grows she will probably change and start looking like you. She is adorable!
Those are adoreable pics! What is it about bath water that kids love? Why does bath water taste so much better than the water we try to give them in cups?!?! :)
She is too adorable! I love the lipstick pictures, what a little lady!
COngrats again, I am so happy for you!
Oh my goodness! Congratulations, I just read this and am so excited for you!!! How are you feeling???
Feeling good :) Just tired now... hopefully it will pass soon!
Post a Comment