Saturday, June 20, 2009

A visit to the park

We went to the park on Saturday... I heard that Tallmadge got a new play set... they didn't :(

Here is Addie going up to the slide... one was "hot" and the other had a giant puddle on the end of the slide... so no sliding for Miss Addie.
Photobucket

I put her in the swing... she HATED it! Last year she loved it, how did she get to be such a fraidy?
Here she is telling me to go to the adult swings (so I can't put her in the baby ones)
Photobucket

She did think it was fun to push them.
Photobucket
As long as she wasn't in them!
Photobucket

Hmmmm.....
Photobucket
Such a cutie :)
Photobucket

The playground was a bust... so we did Addie's favorite thing... walking.
Photobucket

Photobucket
and jumping!!!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She wanted to walk Elsie... she has to grab the string part to get Elsie to listen!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was trying to get her to say "cheese" but she kept looking in the other direction when she said it. So I told her to show me her teeth. Needless to say, it didn't work!
Photobucket

"Come on Daddy!"
Photobucket

More walking
Photobucket

Photobucket

Lesson learned: Do not use Doritos as a treat to try to get your toddler to smile...
Photobucket

Bye-Bye :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

Amy Carroll said...

I want to be a carefree kid at the park again!

Those pigtails and little dress...too cute. Addie has a great life!

Shawn Roth said...

She is too cute! Her hair is so pretty!

Jamie said...

Amanda these are fantastic pics!!!

Austin, Melissa, Ethan and Ollie said...

Love the cute dress on Addie!