Thursday, June 18, 2009

Peek-a-boo!

Addie's favorite game is peek-a-boo....

Last week she was playing, and then she disappeared... I looked everywhere... and couldn't find her. Then I stood for a minute, very quietly, and heard a thump... and in her closet I found!
Photobucket
She is wearing her "favorite sweatshirt" here, as Daddy likes to call it.
Photobucket

Not really peek-a-boo... but here she is "hiding" from the vacuum.
Photobucket

Every time I get it out, she jumps on the couch, and buries herself in blankets!
Photobucket

This is her favorite hiding place:
Where did she go?
Photobucket
Peek-a-boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think she likes it because it is like a tent next to the window.
Photobucket

Uh oh! She is missing again!
Photobucket
Peek-a-boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket
And why are her pjs inside out, you ask? Someone has developed a habit of getting naked in bed, and peeing on everything... won't mention any names though!

6 comments:

Amy Carroll said...

What a silly silly girl to hide in her closet like that! And I love her "favorite sweatshirt"!

Jamie said...

I love that she has her trademark lipstick on!

Adam and Erin said...

This is all some funny stuff...hiding in her closet, peek-a-boo with her feet sticking out, inside out pajamas...love it!

Amanda said...

Yes Jamie... you can't be "tee-tee" (pretty) without lipstick smeared across your face... and of course, it HAS to be Lipfinity, so it lasts for DAYS!

Courtney said...

Love the pictures!! She is adorable and very good at hide and seek!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

Oh my gosh Amanda - those pictures cracked me up! So cute! I love her hiding places - so smart!!

And that stinker, you didn't tell me she was the nekkid peer! Oh no!