Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pool party?

In the hot days of June we decided to take Addie to my mom and dad's pool for the first time this year.
My mom wanted to try to put Addie in this tube for babies... she was nervous.
Photobucket

I knew she wouldn't like it! Even though Kristopher is trying to give her the thumbs up about it!
Photobucket

She did like standing on the step in the safety of Grandma.
Photobucket

She especially liked the ball!
Photobucket

Got it!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

She LOVES splashing her feet!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Daddy got her to go in for a little swim (she was paddling her feet, but of course, I missed the picture!)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Throwing the ball (I don't know why she looks so angry in this one!
Photobucket

She kept throwing it, and I don't know how, but almost every time, it would come back at her and bonk her in the head... she thought it was hilarious!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Amy Carroll said...

What a fun summer day! Looks like Addie started really enjoying the water :)

Shawn Roth said...

So much fun! Looks like Addie is a water girl!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

Looks like she is having so much fun!