Saturday, April 12, 2008

Birthday Party!!!!

Well, this isn't from the party, it is from the night of her actual birthday, how cute!
And this is from yesterday, she got to open a present early.

Notice her outfit is too big? We had to clip it together.

Her favorite game right now is to go open the cabinets, and then we tell her no and she crawls away laughing hyserically.


It's a birthday party!!!! Here are all the cupcakes...

I made Addie's cake in a 6 oz Ramekin... she LOVED it!












After she got all cleaned up and we had some tickle fun!




Then she opened some presents... my aunt put carrots in her gift bag.... still don't know why.

I think her favorite present was a shape sorter elephant from her "cousin" Billy! Although, we still haven't given her everything!

Elsie got some use out of the carrots!

Addie was a bit scared of the balloons when we brought them home... but by the evening she was loving them!!!!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

She is so cute Amanda! I love it! I can't believe she is a year old!

Christina said...

Happy Birthday!!! Now that is how you eat a first birthday cake!!!

Rachael said...

I love the face she gives when she's playing with the balloons! Too cute! Happy B-Day Addie!

apt said...

Carrots? If you ever solve that mystery, let us know.
She's so darn cute. And a prankster too, I love her little "yeah, I opened that cabinet" smirk.
Happy first birthday, Addie!!

Amy Carroll said...

I am just catching up on all of my blogs and don't know how I missed commenting on this post!

That smile of hers is so infectious...I just love her cute faces! Love the cupcake pictures. I have to be honest..I might go make cupcakes again today now!