Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Time with Great Grandma

This past weekend my sister, Jennifer, and I (and her husband) brought the kids to see my grandma, who celebrated her 87th birthday last week! Here are the kids:
It is nearly impossible to take a picture of them all looking at the camera!

Here is Ella practicing her modeling on the mini "davenport"

Last time Joel and I went to Grandma's Addie sat so cutely on this little couch... this time she really wanted nothing to do with it! Here she is climbing off.

Cute cousies :)

Ella tried to wrangle Addie in for a picture... it didn't last long!

No pictures with Grandma... she was in her pjs still, so I didn't think she would want to be photographed!!!!

****************************

In other news we got our appointment for Addie's VCUG, it will be done this Friday morning. Prayers would be appreciated as I am sure Addie WILL NOT like to have a catheter inserted. I am very nervous as to how it will go. I hope for the best though. Also that the results are positive, and there isn't anything wrong with her, and that it was just a fluke for her to have bladder infections.

****************************

Good news this week!!! I weighed Addie on Sunday, as I usually do, to call into the doctor, and she weighed 14 lbs 6.5 oz!!!!! Yay! I think she gained almost a pound since last week! That is fabulous! We still waiting to hear back from the dietician at DeVos about her calorie count... I am hoping for this week. Maybe full time solids was all she needed? Which is confusing to me since she stopped growing when we introduced them in the first place.... but whatever, I am just happy she finally gained something significant!

Well, I hope everyone has a great week!

6 comments:

Christina said...

It looks like she has some great cousins to play with (I'm assuming that's who the other kids are). I love the one with the little girl with her legs crossed. So prim and proper with her stuffed animals! Good luck with the appointment!! I hope it goes smoothly!!

Amy Carroll said...

That last picture is perfect!! So cute!

I think Addie is looking more and more like you Amanda!

I will keep her (and you!) in my prayers on Friday morning.

apt said...

Adorable photos.
Fingers crossed for continued good news.

Shawn Roth said...

That is great that Addie gained that much weight! Go Addie go!

I love the picture of Addie with the bear, too adorable!!!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

That's great she gamed some good weight!!!! Those pics are darling!

Courtney said...

Wonderful news about the weight gain! Go Addie! I will be thinking and praying for you guys tomorrow morning. I hope you get some answers!