Friday, April 4, 2008

Aging and some random thoughts...

I just want to point out that the little baby in Addie's age ticker is almost to the end :( I am going to have to make a new one!!!
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
I don't have any pictures today... Sorry! She was super cute in the tub tonight though, and I left the camera in the car! I didn't think about it until after she was in the tub, and no way was I going to try to run and get it!

Addie almost fell off the changing table tonight.... she has a tantrum every time I put her on it... good thing I was holding on, the top half of her body still went over the edge!

Addie's birthday is next week... I am not ready for it. I have a few ideas for her party but not many... Julie told me I need to get a table cloth... a table cloth? Yes, something I would not have thought of. I wonder if I have to get matching napkins and cups and plates... I was just going to use what I already have. I have leftovers from her baptism... they are pink... will anyone read them?

My grandma said that she thought Addie got her teeth early, because she isn't one yet... She is getting them fast, but I don't think she got them early.... grandmas...

Addie wore 6-12 month jeans today, I think 2 of her could have fit. They were really cute though. She has a very limited wardrobe right now, half of her 3-6 month stuff is too short, and almost all of the 6 month stuff is ginormous!!! She weighs about 13 lbs now... 3-6 month clothes are for 12.5-18 lbs.... so you can imagine how big the 6 month stuff is!

This is not a hint that Addie needs more clothes! She has a ton!!! Please, no clothes! Summer is ALMOST here!

I need to catch up on Addie's baby book.

I decided to make a slideshow of pictures for Addie's birthday party... I narrowed it down to 121 pictures... I wanted to do more. Anyways, I guess I am going to need more than one song. Any ideas? One I wanted to do is Israel Kamakawiwo-ole - What A Wonderful World. Anyone have additional ideas? I thought it would be fun to just play on tv while people come over, they don't have to sit and watch if they don't want to... well, I could put some "how cute is my baby" pressure on them, but I won't. Maybe I will post it here on her birthday, if anyone has the time and boredom to watch :) But then I might feel bad if nobody comments... I will think about it

I had better get to making sock animals... I am WAY behind!!!

I hope everyone has a great week!

5 comments:

Christina said...

Why not a few different songs for your slideshow? The other song that comes to mind is "Isn' she Beautiful" by Stevie Wonder. I don't know if that is the title but that lyric comes up a lot in the song. If you hear it, you'll know exactly why I would suggest this song.

Vanessa said...

I'm making a video, too. Which reminds me...I should finish that! I'm using "Over the Rainbow", but I don't remember who sings it. If I need a second song, I was going to use "It's a Wonderful World". I'm trying to keep it short, but it's hard!!

If it makes you feel better, I STILL don't know what we're doing for Avery's Bday. I have cups, napkins, utensils, and a table cloth....but no ideas on food, etc. (besides cake!!). Ahh!

Courtney said...

Julie has a cute song on her blog - I think it is Over the Rainbow that would be cute. I'll try to think of some other ones. I can't believe she is almost a year old! Have fun with her party!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

She's growing up fast!

apt said...

Even if you don't buy a table cloth, there's no stopping the fact that darling Addie is turning one.
And please do post the slideshow. I'll comment. I'll comment twice, if that convinces you.